& Expertise in Passenger
& Expertise in
Established in 1948, Overland Tours has grown to become an leading service provider of Luxury Coaches, Semi-luxury Coaches, Contract Buses, Utility buses and Midi buses.
We understand the importance of reliability, safety and comfort, thus our emphasis on providing a reliable service, at a very competitive rate.
We strive to meet your travel needs, we provide a superior service without the superior cost. So whatever your travel needs are, may it be a local transfer to a national tour, why not ensure that Overland Tours is your preferred supplier!
Meet Our Team
Our desire is to transport you and your group and give you the piece of mind that all your transportation needs are taken care of in a professional manner.
We have established quality relationships with major organisations and role players by providing them with a safe, reliable and cost effective transport service on time, every time.
Overland employs dedicated staff and drivers that are passionate about making your experience a memorable one.
Overland Tours is a proud member of SABOA (Southern African Bus Operators Association) and COASA (Coach Operators Association of South Africa).
Our Code of Conduct
- We will honour our commitments to our customers by applying sound business principals at all times.
- We shall that our vehicles that are clean and presentable.
- Our Drivers shall be neatly dressed or in company uniform.
- No smoking will be permitted whilst transporting passengers.
- Our drivers are medically fit to drive and adhere to all traffic rules and regulations.
- – All our vehicles are kept in a roadworthy condition and will have a valid certificate of fitness.
- – All our vehicles are equipped with the road operating permits under the South African law.
- – All our vehicles are adequately comprehensively insured with passenger liability and 3rd party cover.
- – We adhere to the Road Traffic Act, Act 29 of 1989 or any other legislation that may repeal or replace this act, that drivers adhere to road regulations relating to speed, overloading of vehicles, following distances and overtaking.